Filter Magazine and American Eagle have teamed up for a Haiti Relief Project. Check out the press release below.
American Eagle Outfitters, in partnership with FILTER Magazine will offer customers an exclusive compilation CD to benefit relief and recovery efforts in Haiti. The CD, entitled Hear to Help, is available beginning today through March 19 in all 938 stores across the U.S. and Canada, while supplies last. The CD will be available online at http://www.ae.com beginning February 24.
One hundred percent of the $10 retail price will go directly to Oxfam America, an international relief and development organization that creates lasting solutions to poverty, hunger, and injustice. In Haiti, Oxfam’s efforts include providing water, latrines, plastic sheeting, cash, and relief materials to those who have gathered in temporary camps both within the city and in hard-hit outlying areas.
“Thanks to the generosity of our partners, FILTER Magazine and Hatch Show Print®, the Hear to Help CD enables AE customers to experience a compilation of special tracks that are not available elsewhere,” said Steve Kubinski, vice president of marketing operations, American Eagle Outfitters. “We know that support for Haiti’s relief and recovery efforts will continue after the initial outpouring of support, and we are excited to give our customers an opportunity to be a part of that.”
“We are so grateful for the unbelievable generosity of the artists, labels, managers, and publishers to donate their works to this great cause,” said Alan Miller, co-owner of FILTER Creative Group and FILTER Magazine.
The exclusive compilation includes the following 18 tracks:
01. Beck – “Volcano” (acoustic version)
02. Snow Patrol – “You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will.” (Bright Eyes cover)
03. Keane – “Black Burning Heart” (version français)
04. Air – “So Light Is Her Footfall” (Breakbot Remix)
05. Charlotte Gainsbourg – “Dandelion”
06. Julian Casablancas – “Long Island Blues”
07. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – “Am I Only” (ReMix)
08 . The Breeders – “We’re Gonna Rise”
09. Vampire Weekend – “Cousinz” (Toy Selectah Mex-More Remix)
10. Noah And The Whale- “Love of An Orchestra” (Chew Fu Fix)
11. Camera Obscura – “The World is Full of Strangers”
12. Minus The Bear – “Broken China”
13. Of Montreal – “Take Me Out” (Live Cover Of Franz Ferdinand)
14. Busdriver – “Running Water”
15. Surfer Blood – “Take It Easy” (Drop the Lime Remix)
16. Grizzly Bear – “Boy From School”(Hot Chip cover)
17. AM – “Endings Are Beginnings” (Piano Mix)
For More Info about Hear to Help, or to find an American Eagle retailer, go to http://www.ae.com.
Here are more articles: