The multi-platinum, GRAMMY-nominated UK band, Snow Patrol, has recently released their first Greatest Hits album – available for purchase here. The North American-only release features a newly edited version of The Lightning Strike (What If This Storm Ends?), as well as the band’s biggest hits including Chasing Cars, Run, Crack The Shutters, Just Say Yes and Called Out In The Dark.
In celebration of their new single, Snow Patrol are inviting aspiring filmmakers to create a music video inspired by The Lightning Strike (What If This Storm Ends?) for the chance for one filmmaker to receive an Olympus camera package.
Snow Patrol’s Choice
One grand prize winner will receive an Olympus camera package valued at $1,599.98. In addition, the winner will receive:
- Included within the Olympus camera package:
- Olympus OM-D-E-M5 camera kit, with 12-50mm lens
- Olympus LS-100, valued at $399.99
- A feature of their submission on Snow Patrol’s social media channels
The highest voted artist will receive:
- An Olympus LS-100, valued at $399.99
- A feature of their submission on Snow Patrol’s Facebook page
Submit by: July 8, 2013
Vote: July 9, 2013, 10am PST – July 15, 2013, 10am PST
Winner Announced: July 31, 2013
Read more and enter the contest at Snow Patrol’s Video Contest App on Facebook.